« Back to Glossary Index

The pulls, knobs, or handles used to open your vanity cabinet doors and drawers are called the vanity cabinet hardware. They can often be matched to the finish of your plumbing fixture hardware.

Get in Touch

Want more information? Have a deal you'd like to discuss? Let us know!

Give us a ring

Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 6:00pm ET

E-mail us

[email protected]

Contact Us