« Back to Glossary Index

Lights that mount on the underside of wall cabinets to illuminate the countertop are referred to as under-cabinet lights. The fixtures can be hardwired to your electrical system and operated with wall mounted light switches or you can choose plug-in fixtures that are controlled by individual switches.

Get in Touch

Want more information? Have a deal you'd like to discuss? Let us know!

Give us a ring

Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 6:00pm ET

E-mail us

[email protected]

Contact Us