« Back to Glossary Index

A person who specializes in kitchen and bath design is often called a kitchen designer. He/she may have a background in interior design or architecture or they may have attended classes in kitchen design. Many cabinet suppliers have a kitchen designer on staff to help customers with their selections.

Get in Touch

Want more information? Have a deal you'd like to discuss? Let us know!

Give us a ring

Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 6:00pm ET

E-mail us

[email protected]

Contact Us