« Back to Glossary Index

A highly extended paste used to make a continuous seam between pieces of wallboard (drywall, sheetrock), or used to repair cracks, holes, and other defects.

Get in Touch

Want more information? Have a deal you'd like to discuss? Let us know!

Give us a ring

Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 6:00pm ET

E-mail us

[email protected]

Contact Us