Fix & Flip Loans | Hard Money Renovation Loans
Looking to purchase and renovate a property? Funding your next project can be fast and easy!
- Put down as little as 10% of the purchase price
- Borrow 100% of rehab and construction costs
- Fast, flexible approval process
- Single-family, condos, and multi-unit properties considered
- Rates starting from 9% – funding in 7-10 days
Residential Construction Loans
Are you a developer or builder looking to boost your business and income? We can show you how!
- Borrow up to 50% of the lot value plus 100% of construction costs
- Single- and multi-unit projects considered; in-fill and established neighborhoods preferred
- Rates starting from 11% – funding in 10-15 days
- Property must be owned by the investor or builder; cannot be owner-occupied
Get Pre-Approved in Minutes
With our proprietary online loan application, you can get a pre-approval, including your rate and loan terms, in just minutes. We strive to make the loan process easy, and this is your first step – click below to get started:
Commercial & Private Lending
Do you have a commercial project or other well-secured real estate deal that needs private financing? Because every deal’s needs are different, we’d love to talk and review your financing needs. Please click below to schedule a conversation with our experienced private lenders:
Why Choose LYNK Capital?
- Knowledge & Experience – Our team has decades of construction lending experience, and we’re here to help you through every stage of your project. We’re experienced real estate investors and developers like you – and understand what’s important to making your project a success.
- Flexibility – We work hard to understand every deal and will structure a loan that fits your individual needs. Plus, our flexible approval process means you’ll spend less time on paperwork and more time making money.
- Confidence – As a direct lender specializing in construction and renovation loans, we’ll give you confidence that you’ve found a strong partner to help you meet your real estate investment goals.
Service & Flexibility
Tired of dealing with banks? We understand! As a private direct lender, our goal is to make your life easier by providing great service and a flexible loan process. Get started with our online pre-approval, and you’ll be one step closer to a fast closing.
If you have questions, want to learn more about our process, or just want to run a scenario by us, click below to send us a message. We read every e-mail and will respond soon. We’re here to help!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you a lender or a broker?
LYNK Capital, LLC is a direct lender. We make our own underwriting decisions and fund loans with our own money.
What states do you lend in?
LYNK Capital currently lends in Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, and the District of Columbia.
What types of loans do you specialize in?
LYNK Capital specializes in short-term “fix and flip”, rehab, and construction loans for 1-4 unit residential properties. All loans must be made for “business purposes” – meaning to an investor or developer – and not for personal or consumer use. For this reason, we cannot lend to anyone who intends to occupy the property as a primary residence or second home.
What loan documentation will you require?
At the beginning of the loan process, we will typically ask for much of the same documentation that a bank would require; however, unlike a bank, we don’t ask for this documentation to look for reasons to say “no”. We use common-sense underwriting principles to examine the character, experience, and capacity of each borrower, and have flexibility in our documentation requirements. Your online pre-approval letter will contain the list of documentation requirements applicable to your loan request.
Will LYNK fund construction draws?
Yes – we routinely structure loans with construction draws for borrowers looking to rehab, renovate, or improve the property. Prior to closing, a draw schedule will be agreed upon, and funds will be released as work is completed. Remember that construction draws are paid only for completed work, so the borrower is responsible for the upfront costs of any materials or contractor deposits required to get started.
What rates and fees do you charge?
The answer varies based on the parameters of the loan scenario. Click our online pre-approval link above to get your customized rate quote.
Have more questions? Visit our Borrower FAQ Page for answers to many more questions!