« Back to Glossary Index

A carpentry joint on a board or plank in which the jutting edge (tongue) of one board fits into the grooved end (groove) of another board.

Get in Touch

Want more information? Have a deal you'd like to discuss? Let us know!

Give us a ring

Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 6:00pm ET

E-mail us

[email protected]

Contact Us