« Back to Glossary Index

Insurance for conventional mortgage loans that protects the lender from loss in the event of default by the borrower. The type of insurance you’ll pay will depend on the type of loan you have. For a conventional loan, you’ll have PMI and for an FHA loan, you’ll have a Mortgage Insurance Premium (MIP).

Get in Touch

Want more information? Have a deal you'd like to discuss? Let us know!

Give us a ring

Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 6:00pm ET

E-mail us

[email protected]

Contact Us