« Back to Glossary Index

A valve that turns off the main water supply coming into the house, which is typically located in basements, on the exterior of the house, or underground. This is performed so plumbing work can be done.

Get in Touch

Want more information? Have a deal you'd like to discuss? Let us know!

Give us a ring

Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 6:00pm ET

E-mail us

[email protected]

Contact Us