« Back to Glossary Index

An adjustable metal replacement for an old supporting post typically used in basements to support sinking first floors.

Get in Touch

Want more information? Have a deal you'd like to discuss? Let us know!

Give us a ring

Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 6:00pm ET

E-mail us

[email protected]

Contact Us