« Back to Glossary Index

1. A contoured molding installed at the junctures of walls and ceilings. 2. A slightly humped ground surface which allows water run off.

Get in Touch

Want more information? Have a deal you'd like to discuss? Let us know!

Give us a ring

Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 6:00pm ET

E-mail us

[email protected]

Contact Us