« Back to Glossary Index

1. A rounded or beveled cap located at the top of a wall so water will run off. 2. A curved cut that neatly joins one contoured molding with another.

Get in Touch

Want more information? Have a deal you'd like to discuss? Let us know!

Give us a ring

Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 6:00pm ET

E-mail us

[email protected]

Contact Us