« Back to Glossary Index

The area between insulation facing and interior of exterior wall coverings. Normally a 1″ air gap.

Get in Touch

Want more information? Have a deal you'd like to discuss? Let us know!

Give us a ring

Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 6:00pm ET

E-mail us

[email protected]

Contact Us